A daily wrestling match is one way to tell the difference between girls and boys. After dropping my daughter off at school this morning (she missed the bus, but that is a different story) I started laundry as I usually do on Monday's and then I sat to check my email and caught the boys (through the corner of my eye) wrestling in the middle of the living room floor. Something my daughter would not do. I had to yell "stop hurting him" at least 10 times over the course of about 5 minutes. This was to Adam who currently has Jack pinned to a bean bag. Luckly I am sitting on the couch far from the line of fire or I too may have become envolved. These wrestling matches have become a daily occurence in our household. I guess as Jack gets older, Adam feels he is a challenging moving target, afterall Jack is in about the same weight catagory as Adam. They are boys so as long as they don't hurt each other too bad, it's okay. :)
Monday, October 11, 2004
Wrestling match
Posted by Melissa at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment