CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well, it's a............................

GIRL!! We just had our ultrasound yesterday and found out we are indeed having another little girl. That will make two girls and two boys for our family. Sarah was so excited and asked if we could name her "Vexie" she was so proud of that name she made up. Kids are so funny with the names they come up with. I think the real name is going to take a lot longer to come up with. Dan and I usually disagree on names and the challenge has already begun. It took several months to come up with Sarah's and Adam's names, but we finally agreed a month before the birth. With Jack we didn't decide until 10 minutes before he was born and I've got the feeling that it is going to be the case with this baby as well. We do have 4 more months to go so no hurry I guess. Adam is still in denial. He has been going around the house saying "It's a boy, it's a boy" with Sarah following close behind him arguing "No, it's a girl, it's a girl". He wanted a boy so bad. Sarah didn't understand that of course she said "But Adam, you already have a brother, and I don't have a sister." Now she will have her sister. Jack said he wanted a girl the morning of the ultrasound, but I really don't think he understands what is going on just yet. Also, I think he was coached by Sarah a little so he would say that. Everything else about the ultrasound looked good too, I measured right on at 20wks 3days the day of the ultrasound which was exactly what I was that day. The tech said she is about 12 oz. so hopefully I will have a nice average size baby instead of a 1o pounder like Jack (9lbs 13oz). So my due date remains exactly the same, October 29th.

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

Ohhh....Congratulations! I bet that was so exciting to find out! It is nice to have an even number though aint it? Now your little girl will have a sister, and the boy's have their brothers! That's so nice. I can't believe only 4 months left already. That's like Amie..where did the time go??? Before I know it I should be able to know too. I can't wait. Again Congrats, and I hope you all don't have to much dilemna on a name!

Amie said...

If you didn't agree on Jack's name until 10 minutes before his birth, than maybe she is going to be Baby Girl Clark for a day or two LOL

Me said...

Yay...a little girl! Congrats! I was so excited when I found out Gracie was a girl. Not that I wouldn't have loved her any less if she was a boy, but there was something about a little girl that I just wanted :) At least you have the best of both worlds :) And good luck w/ the naming thing...aren't men a pain...LOL.