CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 15, 2005

He did it!

Well, Jack is finally potty trained. It has taken quite a bit longer then it did with Sarah and Adam, and he is older too, but at least he is done. Just in time before the new baby arrives too. Now I know that an accident may be waiting around the corner, but for the most part I consider him fully potty trained. He has slept through the night for almost a week now without wetting the bed. I haven't bought pull-ups for a month now, so he has been keeping his undies dry. Yeah for Jack! I am still working on getting him to tell me that he needs to go to the bathroom, for now I am watching him closely for signs and signals when it is time to go. He grabs his front for potty time and his butt for poop time. :D At least I don't have to clean up anymore messy underware. What a big boy. Way to go Jack!!

1 comments:

Choppzs said...

Good for Jack!! I remember that with Olivia, the pure joy that I no longer had to buy diapers and pullups!! Now I have to go through it with Zachary and am hoping, maybe, he will be an early bird and be trained before or shortly after this baby comes!! Wishful thinking!! lol