CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

20 Random Things...

Amie tagged me so here's my list:

1. Having four kids is as natural to me as having two. (I love it!)
2. My newborn daughter smiled at me during her first week of life. (I chose not to believe it was gas)
3. I make chicken tacos for dinner atleast once every week.
4. Sometimes the boys stay in there pj's all day because I am too lazy to get them dressed.
5. I drive my oldest daughter to the bus stop that is only 1 block away because I am too lazy to walk her there. (plus it's getting too cold now)
6. I get excited when I can fit all the days dirty dishes in the dishwasher at once.
7. I look forward to getting mail even if it is junk mail.
8. I get even more excited when I get emails.
9. I, like Amie, breastfeed one handed while typing on the computer.
10. I hate grocery shopping.
11. I don't really like to cook, but wish I was a chef.
12. I feel a sense of accomplishment when I get all the laundry done in one day. (I have to start the first load early in the morning in order for this to happen)
13. Sometimes I don't take a shower every day, when I am lazy.
14. I can't decide if I want to get my hair cut again or let it grow out. (this has been an ongoing decision for years now)
15. I suffer from migraines (this is a self diagnosis, but I am pretty sure it is a correct one)
16. I have recently discovered that caffiene is one trigger for my migraines. (this sucks because I love COKE, which leads me to #17)
17. I prefer Coke to Pepsi.
18. I am one that people honk at during the winter because I drive really slow.
19. I feel like my newborn is not so new anymore and she is not even two weeks old yet.
20. I am so happy with my family and wouldn't mind growing some more. (maybe in a year though) :D

Wow, that list was easier than I thought. I could even add more, but won't for now. Anyway, I don't know who to tag...let me see, I don't know who else reads my blogs so I tag Beth and Heather.

7 comments:

Amie said...

Yes, we almost have the same life don't we :D I think I can relate to all of them except the coke, i'm a Pepsi person.

And your chicken tacos are awesome!! I looked for that bottle of sauce you showed me but couldn't find it at Meijer. What section is it in?

Amie said...

hmmm...don't know whats going on with your comments. My first comment isn't showing up on your blog, but its here on the comment page.

Melissa said...

The chicken taco sauce "fajita sauce" it's called is on the same isle as the salad dressings. :D I am glad you liked the tacos. We just had them for dinner last night, again! :D

I don't know what is going on with the comments thing! Sorry for the trouble.

Choppzs said...

Gosh, I swear I could take your list and just put it on my blog!! I love the one about driving your daughter to the bus stop because that is exactly what I have been doing the last few weeks with Olivia!! lol I feel so lazy doing it, but just can't get myself to get bundled up (and Zachary) to walk down!! I will have to get my lazy butt in gear and do one just for the fact that I have been tagged twice to do it now!! lol

Melissa said...

Yeah, I don't like getting all the kids bundled up either so I just have them run out to the van with just their socks on. Teehee! I even hold Grace on my lap while driving around the corner cause I am too lazy to snap her carseat in. I know, bad mommy, huh? It works great for me though. Why get all four ready when you only need to have one ready for school. :D

Choppzs said...

That's exactly right!! LOL, I do snap Zach in, but only because he would probably be the one to cause me to get into an accident!!! LOL

Me said...

I did it! It's on my MEME blog :)

Chicken tacos sound yummy!!! And I like Coke better too!