CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fun Outside

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wow! The weather sure has been nice around here. I thought I would share some updated pictures of my cutie pies. Sarah is almost done with school and summer break is fast approaching. Can't wait to get to the beach and enjoy the break before school starts again. This fall Adam will be joining Sarah at school, he in kindergarten and she in 2nd grade. I can't believe how my babies are growing up so fast. Next year will just be me, Jack and Grace during school hours. *sigh* Empty nest sydrome is already swallowing me up!

0 comments: