CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14, 2006

The art of "Multi-tasking"

I want to start a bullet list for the things us mothers get accomplished through "multi-tasking"
Feel free to add your accomplishments in the comments and I will add them to the list. (That is if anyone reads my blog anymore :D )

  • You know you have successfully mastered the art of multi-tasking when you can nurse your infant and clip your toddlers fingernails and toenails at the same time.~Momblogs
  • When you can take care of your all your children while 3/4 of them are sick with the stomach flu and throwing up, without getting a single drop of puke on the floor, all the while feeling nauseous yourself.~Momblogs
  • Managing to cook dinner (chopping or stirring something), hold a crying or nursing baby and talk on the phone (say to make an appointment). ~Princess Ruby
  • Holding a conversation with a doctor, talking to one child, and getting the other child out of trouble? ~Princess Ruby
  • Nurse while cleaning up a puking kid. ~Choppzs
  • Nurse while grocery shopping. ~Choppzs
  • Nursing a baby while cutting out a pattern. ~Amie

I know I have more, I'll have to think about it and update later.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Managing to cook dinner (chopping or stirring something), hold a crying or nursing baby and talk on the phone (say to make an appointment).

Holding a conversation with a doctor, talking to one child, and getting the other child out of trouble?

There are so many more...this is one endless list. Man, how do you manage not to get puke all over??? THAT is talent!

Choppzs said...

I wanna know how you can nurse and do the whole nail thing??? lol I can't even nurse the baby and get on the computer at the same time. He is one heck of a restless eater, let me tell you (aka kicking, and pulling on my shirt)

But I have had to nurse while cleaning up a puking kid! Now that's not fun! I have also had to nurse while grocery shopping. That's always fun too! Gosh, I think I could come up with a million and 1 things!! lol

Melissa said...

Those a great ladies. We are very talented mothers, to say the least.

Amie said...

I have actually nursed a baby and cut out a pattern at the same time LOL