CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update




I had another ultrasound alittle over a week ago which revealed that the tear is still there. It hasn't yet begun to reasborb, however it is now a hematoma which is a bruise so there is no new bleed which means no new tearing and I haven't had any bleeding since that day. I have a repeat ultrasound on June 26th to check the hemorrhage again. My mid-wife tells me it could take up to 2-3 months to completely heal. The really goods news is that the baby is completely healthy with a strong h/b of 151 the day of the u/s and the placenta is completely attached to the uterine wall which is a very good thing. Hopefully my next ultrasound will reveal a partially reabsorbed and shrinking subchorionic hemorrhage/hematoma. Here are my recent ultrasound pics. I am leaving out the between the legs shot until my next appt confirms the sex of the baby, but we have a pretty good idea what this new baby is going to be. Any guesses?



2 comments:

Choppzs said...

I am guessing Boy! lol I don't know, but I am happy that the baby and you are healthy!

Amie said...

I will withhold my guess since I saw the pic :D I can't wait to see if the next u/s confirms it though.