Well, as you can see from the title, I have changed my blog name. Dan didn't like my previous name and several other bloggers had the same name so I started thinking. I am terrible at coming up with witty things like cool names, etc...but then I remember something my cousin just told me in an email about her baby boy. As mentioned above she said she cheeses out over everything he does. I thought, hey...my inspiration for a blog name. Thanks Chrissy for my inspiration. I obviously changed my site name as well since I am pregnant with baby #5 so momblogs4 won't work for too much longer. I figured if I change the address to match the title somewhat then I won't have to worry about changing it ever. Sarah picked out the address name http://www.thecheesestation.blogspot.com/ Thanks Sarah!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute title!! I like it!!!
LOL, now the name makes sense --very cute.
Yep, i know how crappy it is to try to think of new blog titles and addys. But I got ya, so rest easy! lol
Post a Comment