CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday to my honey, Happy Birthday to you....

Today is Dan's birthday, he is 29! Here is a list of the 29 things that I LOVE about him.

1. His smile, that is what attracted me to him in the first place.
2. His humor, this is the second thing that attracted me to him. He is so funny!
3. His hands, they are so strong and loving *wink* *wink*
4. His entire body (I won't go into detail here) *smiling*
5. How he is with our wonderful kids, he is the best dad!
6. His emotional strength.
7. His knowledge about things, he can fix anything.
8. His heart, he really cares about people.
9. His intellegence, this guy is very very smart.
10. His LOVE for our GOD and SAVIOUR.
11. He is the head of the house, I don't know what I would do without him.
12. His ability to make decisions.
13. His gardening abilities, If it were completely up to me, the garden would look like crap.
14. How he diciplines the children. They know their boundries and they LOVE him more for it.
15. His energy, I am on the lazy side. Nothing would get completely done it if were up to me.
16. His physical strength
17. The way he just holds me without saying a word when I am sad.
18. I love his shaved head.
19. This smirk that he gets when he is upset that tells me he loves me and could never be mad
20. His attitude about things
21. He can build anything he wants to, he amazes me
22. His generosity, he always wants to help people for nothing in return
23. The way he is with other kids, they all love him, there is just something about him.
24. They way he was there for me when my dad died, he is a huge support.
25. When he cooks dinner with me it's always fun.
26. How he is always trying to open doors for me, sometimes I am too quick and he can't.
27. How he suprises me with gifts after he says we shouldn't get each other anything.
28. How he remembers things I've said I wanted over the years, even when I've forgotten.
29. Because he is who he is and doesn't try to be different.

I saw him for the first time at a bowling alley in 8th grade and knew I was going to marry him. I did and I am so glad I did. Happy 29th Birthday Babe! I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Kaylerbee said...

Thats so sweet! Those are great attributes. Happy 29th Dan! Hope youhave a great day!

Choppzs said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubs!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like one great guy:)

Dana said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Dan! 29....such a youngster still!