CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Updated Bullets...plus some

  • Well, I passed my 3 hr glucose test which is really awesome. I only needed to pass two of the four draws and I passed all four of them. This is a huge relief for me.

  • My doctor looked at my "black" cherry mole and is referring me to a dermatologist because he didn't have the right equipment to control the bleeding, and it would bleed because it is a blood vessel. He said the dermatologist has a special tool they use to remove, cauterize and do the bioposy at the same time. So now I must wait for the appt to arrive. I don't have it set up as of yet, but they are working on getting me in as soon as possible. My doctor said because of my being pregnant and anytime a mole changes in anyway it is always good to have it removed sooner then later.

  • I finally got a 3D ultrasound. It was so awesome to see him like that. The tech said she didn't see the membrane for the hemorrhage but I will have to wait for the full report from the radiologist to know for sure. So far the mid-wife hasn't gotten that report yet. I see her next Wednesday so hopefully she will have good news for me then. He measured right on so hopefully that means I won't have another big baby like Jack.

  • Sarah and Adam have an open house tomorrow at school and find out which class they will be in and who their teachers will be. They are excited about starting school, their first day is Tuesday, September 4th (half day). I can't believe summer break is already over.

  • A nice lady who is the neighbor of a co-worker at my mom's work gave me a huge garbage bag full of baby boy clothes. I can tell they have hardly been used and some even had the price tags still on. They are so cute. She tried to sell them in a garage sale and when that didn't work she just wanted to get rid of them so she gave them all to me, FREE! I am so excited. Between the bag I got from her and the bag I got from Amie, I think this little guy will be set for quite awhile. Thanks ladies!!
  • There is a couple at our church who write and illustrate children's books. This past Sunday they approached us at church and asked if Jack could be in their next book. It is already written so she just needed to do the illustrations. I went to their house today for a photoshoot with Jack. He did a great job posing. She will be painting the pages all winter and sometime in the Spring the book will go to publish so as soon as it does I will let you all know which book it is and which page Jack is on so you can check it out. We feel very honored to have Jack be in one of their books. She mentioned having more books coming and that our kids were cute so who knows maybe they will all get a page in a book. I can't wait to see Jack as a character.

Here are the 3D pics as promised.


6 comments:

Kaylerbee said...

oh my goodness all great news! I hope you get a portrait of Jack too! That would be awesome. I hope they do the other kids too I would be sad if only one of my kids got put in a book. I can't wait to buy the book when it is out! The 3 D pictures are awesome! HE is a cutie!

Anna said...

Wow you just have good news all around! That's really neat your little boy is going to be in a book! I will def. buy the book when it comes out:) The 3d's are so cool it's amazing what technology can do!

Amie said...

I love the one with his hand over his face :D So cute!

I can't wait to see Jack in their book, I love looking at their books and seeing which kids I recognize.

Me said...

Oh wow! Those are so cool! So glad you passed that test. That's great news!

Choppzs said...

THose pics are great! I wish I could have had a 3D pic with the kids, but we couldn't afford it at the time! They are so awesome though!

Dana said...

Great news all around! What a cute baby boy you're carrying! Those 3d ultrasounds are just amazing.... What a cool thing that Jack will be in a book! You'll have to keep us all updated on that!