CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Accomplishments...

  • I went to the dentist for the first time in over 11 years...the damage was.....only two small cavities! I was so scared to go because it had been so long I thought they were going to tell me that my teeth were rotting out of my head, but they said I have nice teeth and to continue brushing like I do and start flossing. The flossing should prevent any other cavaties from forming. The two cavaties that I have to get filled in a few weeks are in between my teeth, which makes sense because I don't usually floss. I guess I will start flossing and take care of my teeth from here on out and visit the dentist regularly like I should.
  • I bought tons of clothes for my kids at Goodwill today and spent less then $47 for everything. I completely filled my washing machine with the clothes I bought. If I had purchased anything at full price for a total of $47 it would probably have been only a few items. I was excited about how many things I got for the money.
  • Grace went poop and potty on the toilet twice today. She is wearing big girl underwear right now and has been dry for the past few hours. When I got back from my dental appt. and shopping spree at Goodwill with Amie, Dan told me she pooped and she has been going on the toilet since then. We'll see how it goes! So far so good!! Maybe she will be completely potty trained by the time the new baby arrives.

5 comments:

Jill Corwin said...

I love GoodWill...they have the best things if you have the time to look through the racks! Fun!

Jamie said...

Funny...I went to the dentist today too. Wish I'd went to Goodwill...my kids could use some clothes as the season is coming to an end. Good job Grace!!! Good luck w/potty training...I hate it!

Amie said...

It was a fun day!

Thats funny, Jonah ended up wearing underwear today to because we ran out of diapers while I was gone. He didn't do to well though, he peed right away LOL

Kaylerbee said...

Oh man! good to hear! I wouldn't wish what I have had to go through with my teeth on anyone! Very lucky! Well I guess I do eat alot more junk than you ever did though!LoL. I love the good will too! Good job Grace!! 21 months old and almost potty trained! I know someone hear who is three and still not trained! I won't name names!

Kaylerbee said...

I spelled hear wrong! I know its here! Im tired!