CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2007

Crazy!?!

Have you ever awoke from a dream in the middle of the night either quoting out loud or in your head what was going on in your dream? Well I have, twice in one night. Not quite sure now if it was the same dream or not. I don't really remember exactly what was going on in my dream but here is what I said, in my head as I was waking up at 2am the other morning...

Quote #1: "Yeah well a screaming midget just drove off with my suburban!"
* First of all... I don't even own a surburban, and second...a midget? (no offense to little people)

Quote #2: "There's a cook's kettle in the garage...let's have a BBQ!"
* Yeah...I am pretty sure you can't have a BBQ with a kettle in the garage, and what the heck is a cook's kettle anyway?

And also, who was I talking to..both times?

I am going to blame this on strange pregnancy hormones like the poor mans PB&J sandwiches, which I still serve on a daily basis! Hey, I like PB&J...well sometimes.


**This blog was dedicated to my sis over at Beautiful Girlhood, she complained that I hadn't blogged in awhile, so here ya go...I hope you're ROFLing right now!! :D
Oh and now it's your turn to update your blog, TAG, you're it!

4 comments:

Amie said...

I AM rofl! Those are hilarious!

Kaylerbee said...

Oh my gosh! I was ROFL with tears! I have done that before! It's weird isn't it? Thanks for that laugh melissa! I will update soon, I am sure I don't have anything that funny though!

Anna said...

That's hilarious!!! Have you ever had a black and white dream? I remember one when I was in 2nd grade. Weird very weird:)

Me said...

Haha...sounds like some dreams I've had before. So funny.