CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall?






You would've never guessed it was Fall here yesterday had it not been for all these beautiful colored leaves. It was in the mid to upper 70's yesterday and just beautiful. The air felt wonderful, but like a warm Fall season which is weird for October. I hope this means our real Fall weather will be extended before the cold snowy winter sets in. I guess I shouldn't complain about warm weather since we'll have plenty of cold here pretty soon. It feels more like Fall today. These pictures are from our tree in the front yard. I love the Fall colors, but I wish the camera could really catch the color in full detail, they are much prettier in person.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE those shots. I love the fall colors and it was so nice to fly home and see them this year!

Choppzs said...

I love the colors changing too! To bad here we don't get that site! I miss it!

Christina said...

Great Pictures Merf!