Well I am two days away from my due date and nothing new to report. I've had a few contractions here and there, but nothing to let me know "it's go time"! My last appt was two days ago on Wednesday were I found out I am still 1cm dilated, which I already expected to hear. I have another appt this coming Wednesday morning and then a NST at the hospital at noon. I have a scheduled induction date for the following Monday, Nov. 26th at 1pm. So if he doesn't come the day before or on Thanksgiving I'll be eating turkey at home, which I would much prefer anyway. Dana asked me how my other labors went so here are my stats...
Sarah's labor was 12 hours total: 1 hour pushing time. She was 7 lbs 14 oz.
Adam's labor was 10 hours total: 45 minutes pushing time. He was 8 lbs 2 oz.
Jack's labor was 7 hours total: 10 minutes pushing time. He was 9 lbs 13 oz.
Grace's labor was 5 hours total: 27 minutes pushing time. She was 8 lbs 8 oz.
So if I continue shaving of two hours each time then I should have a 3 hour labor, right?
Ha! I hope it's only 3 hours and 7 minutes pushing time, and I hope he doesn't weight too much over 8 lbs. I know I know wishful thinking! Oh well, what else do I have to think about while I wait for him to come!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Still here!
Posted by Melissa at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
There is a definite pattern of shaving off two hours...I bet you will have a 3 hour labor!
How exciting! I just love the anticipation of just days before the baby arrives! Good luck, I bet you'll have a 1.5 hr. labor with 5 min. of pushing:)
Wow, Jack was a moose! Sort of like MY boys! LOL. Ok, I'm gonna say you'll have the baby on Sunday....2 hours of labor, 15 minutes of pushing.....;0)
Well, I'm going to say around four hrs labor, 20 min push time. But, this is coming from some one who was at the hospital for a week.... And I only have had one. But I'm sure you are right, you will "Squirt" that baby out in three hrs! Love ya, Crissy
Ooohhhh!!! Can't wait for an update/birth announcement! Praying for a short, safe delivery!
Lucky, I went up by 3 hours with each kid! lol I think my next will be 24 hours of labor! lol
I hope he comes smoothly and quickly and he takes off more then 2 hours for you! lol
Good luck and let us know when things happen!
Let me guess....I was right? You're holding your lil guy right now..... Really though, I hope you're feeling ok and hanging in there. No, honestly, I hope I was right but if not...hang in there!
Post a Comment