- Everyone is coughing now
- Jack's eye is pink, not sure if it's more red today because last night I accidently stabbed him in the eye with the eye dropper. He wouldn't sit still.
- The school just called me because they accidently marked Adam absent even though he is there. This is the second time that has happened. I've learned not to panic because once they check they actually see he is indeed at school.
- My right ear is plugged; probably due to the cold I have. I can't hear from it at all. Very annoying. I can only hear the sound of silence in my right ear and it's very loud.
- It snowed alittle last night and the sun is not shinning.
- Does anyone know of a home remedy to unplug a clogged ear?
- Ben is crying, gotta go!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Bullets
Posted by Melissa at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We use garlic oil for all our ear ailments. Might work on a clogged ear, but it certainly would hurt. THe only down side is the stink.
Colloidal silver!!! Not only does it work for ears but so much more- infections and everything!!! Hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment