It used to be that I wouldn't dare leave the house without makeup on. It's not that I really cared what people thought of me, I just wanted to look half way decent for me and just incase I ran into someone I knew, they wouldn't think, gross is that really her? I don't know if it's because I am getting older or because I have five children, but I just don't seem to care anymore. Nowadays I just get up, brush my hair and go. Seriously, no shower, no makeup, still wearing my sweat pants and shirt from the day before. I don't even bother putting my contacts in. Is that so bad? Anyone else out there mistaken for a homeless person while grocery shopping? LOL Just kidding, although I wonder what people think of me with my baby blue sweat pants! Ha! It's hard enough to leave the house on time with five kids. It seems like one of them always has to poop as we're trying to walk out the door. LOL
And before you start thinking yuck, just so you know I don't let four days go by before I shower like I do when I sweep the floor.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I guess I just don't really care anymore
Posted by Melissa at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for this post. LOL
I have several days a week where half of my kids get on the bus and the driver sees my jammies, and I am still in them when they get dropped off. I often wonder what she thinks, but sometimes there just isn't time!!
I know there are some days where by the time I get in the shower I wonder if it's even worth it anymore LOL
Well, I always get the shower because I NEED my shower time, but I stopped wearing make-up right about the time the first kid came around and I stopped putting in the contacts right after the second one showed up, and the arrival of the third had me driving my kid to school in my pajamas so no, I don't really care anymore either.
HaHa! I'm with you on that one. I don't even brush my hair...haven't in 5 months. lol!
Seriously, that is true, but not caring isn't the reason. It just sounded funny. ;)
I do that now and I only have 2 kids :) No shame in sweats :)
Post a Comment