Well today is mine and hubby's 11th wedding anniversary!! My laptop is currently not working so I don't have any pictures to post from this computer. Wah! At any rate, I would like to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAN! I am so glad God brought us together and that you finally knew I exsisted after my crush on your for such a loooong time! LOL God has blessed us with five, healthy and beautiful children and a wonderful marriage. We've seen each other through good times and bad and still love each other. You are a strong and amazing person, and mighty fine to look at too!! I would be lost without you! Happy Anniversary!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Ahh, that is so sweet. Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I'm glad that you've had a great 11 years with many more to come!
Happy Anniversary you guys!
Post a Comment