CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More of these days....



When are we going to have warm weather again? I want to be outside and the kids...well the kids will play outside even when it's cold, but I am sure they would rather it be nice. I want more of these days. Warmer sunnier days also mean more photo ops for my photo blog. Natural light photography is what I am learning about right now and it's too cold to be outside taking pics.

3 comments:

Me said...

Yah it was chilly here today too. Let's keep our fingers crossed for next week, shall we?

Jamie said...

Hope it warms soon! That's so neat you're getting into photography! I've got a few friends who are into it...both of whom have taken off w/businesses recently!

Choppzs said...

i hope you get your warm weather soon. it sounds like it has been crazy up and down temps there recently.