CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Sarah Amber at 3 years old. She has loved to pose for the camera since she was born. This picture was taken courtesy of her Grandpa C. on our property in 2002.
Sarah Amber aka Sister Marie 9 years old today! I can't believe my first baby is not a baby anymore. She keeps reminding me how close she is to driving. She is now more then half way there. UGH, why can't they stay young and innocent for a little while longer.

Happy 9th Birthday Sarah, we love you!!

7 comments:

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! :)

andria said...

Great pictures!

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Choppzs said...

She looks like Jack to me in that first picture!

She sure is a beautiful girl.

And i know what you mean about driving. Girly is constantly reminding me that she's only got a couple more years and then she wants her yellow VW bug! lol
I told her she better start working now! lol

Me said...

Cute pic of when she was 3!! Adorable!

Happy birthday Sarah!!!!

Val said...

Followed your link from PW...lovely photos of your kids!

Liza said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! What a cutie :)

rach said...

Grace looks so much like Sarah. Happy Belated B-day Sarah! I love all your pictures they are so good. I love the play with color and lighting.