CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ha!

Me in 1996 the year before I married Dan. I was blonde back then! LOL 1994 I actually remember wearing my hair like this, but not in 1994



1990 Yep, had this hair do at one point LOL

1984, um..not quite, but I do remember the feathered look! I was only 5 at the time.


1968, My face actually fits this one rather well, except for the turkey neck!!



1964, I've actually had my hair this short before, believe it or not.





1960, Nineteen years before I was born. I think I could've actually fit in back then.






Oh man, this was so fun! Check it out man....Yearbook yourself

6 comments:

Liza said...

It took me until about 1968 to realize this wasn't real, then I was like "MAN she looks AWESOME for her age if she's my mom's age!" hahahaa. I'm gonna have to do this.

Dawn said...

Oh, you're just so cute! lol!

I've tried those before, but my face shape didn't fit in the spot very well. Looked pretty bad.

Choppzs said...

That's so funny, for a moment, I thought they were actual pictures! lol I'm gonna have to do that one!

Jill Corwin said...

Yours are so cute! I love the 80's hair! Awesome Dude! LOL Thanks for posting.....they made me laugh.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so funny! What a cool thing to do. I must try it!

Anna said...

That's hilarious!! How fun I'll have to try!