CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog neglect

Well, it's been awhile and I haven't posted because of a combination of things such as little time, no desire, and last time I tried to post pictures blogger was down. Also, when I get this behind it is hard to catch up and keep going so today I am just going to post some pictures of missed past events. May 8th, Adam turned 8, June 18th, Sarah turned 10! I still can't believe she is 10, and some crazy hat pictures! These are all repeats if you are my friend on Facebook, so sorry about that. We have been having VBS this week at our church and had a very special guest. Laura the elephant or "ELLA-FELL-ANT" as Grace pronounces it! Also, the biggest spider I have ever seen, in my front yard! YUCK!! Enjoy!

Adam turning 8
Sarah turning 10
Me and the kids with our VBS shirts onLaura the "ella-fell-ant"Biggest spider I have ever seen! I totally freaked, look how close Dan's thumb is to it, EEK!

1 comments:

Choppzs said...

I love your pictures..and definitely don't mind seeing them again on here! :)