Well, last night I finished reading Jane Eyre. I started reading this novel after taking a quiz on Amie's blog which revealed that I belonged in the famous novel. At first it was hard to get into the story and I had to force myself to read at least 3 chapters a day in order to finish it buy its due date back at the library. It didn't take long, however, to get interested for once the romance started to unfold then I took hold. I couldn't put the book down. I had to force myself to stop reading after 5 chapters a day instead of the previous 3. I think I finished this one in record time cause it's not due back to the library until this weekend. The author Charlotte Bronte really knows how to captivate an audience. I loved how she would acknowledge the audience throughout the story. I felt like I was reading Jane's personal journal. I can't wait to start another novel by Charlotte Bronte or her sister Emily. I hope the next one is as intriguing as Jane Eyre.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
A novel completed
Posted by Melissa at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You need to check out the one I have, it contains five novels by the Bronte sisters.
Post a Comment