That is my nickname for my youngest son, Jack, and rightly so. He usually poops several times a day and will stink up the entire room for hours. I also call him "stinker" because he is one. Now I am not talking about smell but rather attitude, he can be a little brat aka "stinker". For instance, we were at a friends house yesterday because every other Tuesday we get together for play time and lunch with friends. Anyway, shortly before leaving to go home, I discovered that Jack was missing. Knowing the door was locked I knew he couldn't be outside which is where he would normally venture. I began searching the house and finally, Amie found him in Andrea's computer room. This could not be good. Jack loves to mess things up, push buttons, etc.... Well, apparently he discovered a permanent marker nearby and colored all over there keyboard and desk. Andrea wanted to make sure he didn't color all over himself, but that was of no concern to me, knowing he has colored his entire forearm black before. I was so upset. I offered my keyboard to replace the scribbled mess and ran home to get it. I also returned with the famous Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean. It was awesome it took the permanent marker off the keyboard and desk and all was as good as new. Wow! what a way to end a play day. I am thinking I might need a leash for my little "Stinky" next time we have play day. Watch out Amie we're at your house next. :D
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
"Stinky"
Posted by Melissa at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi, I am Amie's cousin Heather. I just wanted to say I was reading this blog and realized I am not the only Mr. Clean Eraser Fan. I love that thing!
Post a Comment