CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Another Baby?

Yep, we are expecting baby #4 sometime the end of October. I haven't seen the doctor yet, but will hopefully soon. I've been feeling the full effects of the morning sickness or should I say all day and all night sickness. Not a day goes by without me throwing up. Sometimes 3 times a day. It really sucks but I only have a few more weeks of feeling this way and then I will be better. I have already lost 5 lbs. I think some of that was from coming off the birth control, but the other few pounds were definetly getting puked up these last few days. I know once I feel better I will gain in all back and then some (well, actually a lot not some). We are all pretty excited about this one coming. I know I will be even more excited once I feel better. It has been hard to do anything around the house but just be lazy and even that is hardwork. :D

We finally got our laptop back. I am keeping a close eye on how close Jack gets to it. I am not going to let him delete the memory again. He has been snooping around trying to figure out a way he can get to it. Little stinker! "A computer hacker at age 2" says Grandpa Clark.

2 comments:

Choppzs said...

Congratulations from Amie's cousin!

Me said...

Congratulations from Amie's other cousin :)