CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my anniversary. Dan and I have been married today for 8 years. I can not believe it has already been 8 years. Our plans for celebration will be like the usual "work all day, sleep all night". Dan has been working all day and probably won't get home until this evening. Play day was at my house today and it was fun. I learned that my color palet is "Spring" so now I have a reason to buy more colorful shirts. I have a gift certificate to use at Target and I am planning on getting some maternity clothes since I gave all mine away when I thought we might be done having babies. I am excited to try some new colors using my color chart. It's fun being a woman :D

3 comments:

Me said...

Happy belated anniversary! My sister's anniversary was the 11th too! Have fun maternity clothes shopping. They have some adorable things out right now!!!

Choppzs said...

Hi Melissa,
Happy Anniversary to you too! Yep, our anniversary is on the 11th too. I just didn't blog that day, so I did it on the 12th. Again, happy anniversary to you both, and have fun maternity clothes shopping!

Choppzs said...

Oh, sorry for multiple entries, but I haven't heard of LA Lakes, but we go to Victorville all the time to shop, or just get out of Barstow. I am so happy to be on the mainland now!