April 22nd was my first prenatal appointment with the mid-wife. I really liked her and am sure I am going to have a great experience working with her. I got to hear the heart beat also, since I was almost 13 weeks. It was amazing to hear. I remember the same feeling each time I heard the heart beat with all my kids. It really makes it real. My due date is set for October 29th of this year. I will also be getting an ultrasound in about 7 weeks. Today I am 13 weeks and 2 days. I can't wait for the ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I am also getting over the morning sickness. I haven't thrown up in three days now which is a record for me. I still get the strong hunger pains and weak feeling when I haven't eaten so that makes it hard to choke some food down to feel better. As long as I eat every two hours though I should be okay. Now I am still in the inbetween stages regarding clothes. I bought some maternity clothes that I don't really fit into yet, but my regular clothes are getting too tight for me to breathe in when I sit down so I am stuck in the middle until my belly starts to grow more. For now I lounge around the house in sweat pants which works great for me.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I remember the "morning sickness" I had it bad with both kids. With Olivia I was sick for 3 months, but only puking in the morning. With Zachary I was sick for 4 months, 24/7, and lost 8 pounds in the process. I also had terrible migrains with him. I was so relieved when it finally wore off, and I was able to function normally. OH and I remember the "inbetween stage" too. People wondering, are you fat, or pregnant? lol Good luck with everything!
I was lucky and didn't have morning sickness, but I do remember the in-between clothes stage. It sucked because nothing ever fit right til I got fat :) It was so much fun being pregnant other than that part :)
Somehow, I didn't hear your due date! Its official now!
Post a Comment