CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Chuckles you can tell in Church

A friend of mine sent me these, I thought they were cute so I decided to share them:


Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl

whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed

in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness,

and today is the happiest day of her life." The

child thought about this for a moment, then said,

"So why is the groom wearing black?"

#############

Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their

fathers. The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few

words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they

give him $50."

The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles

a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song, they

give him $100."

The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles

a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon, and

it takes eight people to collect all the money!"

#############

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten

Commandments with her five and six year olds. After

explaining the commandment to "honor thy father and

thy mother," she asked "Is there a commandment that

teaches us how! to treat our brothers and sisters?"

Without missing a beat one little boy answered,

"Thou shall not kill."

#############

At Sunday School they were teaching how God created

everything, including human beings. Little Johnny

seemed especially intent when! they told him how Eve

was created out of one of Adam's ribs. Later in the week

his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill,

and said, "Johnny, what is the matter?" Little Johnny

responded, "I have pain in my side I think I'm going to

have a wife."

2 comments:

Me said...

Cute!

Amie said...

LOL! Love the collection one