We planted our garden this afternoon. It is a little bigger then last year so we are trying out some new vegetables along with the ones we grew last year. This year we are growing: green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, lettuce, cabbage, and broccoli. We also are growing an herb garden with basil, rosemary and dill. It was a beautiful day to plant a garden and we had so much fun. Can't wait to pick the veggies. Yum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mmmm sounds like it will be so tasty. I wish I had the patience to do something like that.
I actually do not have a green thumb so I am suprised our garden did so well last year. We shall see what happens this year. :D
I love gardening, only I don't do veggies. I'm more of a flower girl. I'll have to take some pics and show you soon. Perennials are what it's at baby :)
Post a Comment