I've been tagged by Amie- Thanks!!
The instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.
This was weird because I just finished reading this book and I randomly placed the book mark back inside. When I opened the book to post, it opened right up to the book marked page which just so happened to be page 123. WEIRD!!
Anywho...pg.123 line 5 reads (exactly like this): ...and upside down. His passion for the subject came through, firing...
It sounds funny because it was exactly line five which was a mix of two seperate sentences.
Well, I tag Beth!
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Tag!
Posted by Melissa at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What was the book?
How weird that you bookmarked rigth at page 123!!!! I'm on my over to do mine now :)
Oops! I forgot to mention the name of the book, sorry. It was "Leota's Garden" by Francine Rivers, author of the Gold Medallion Award-winning book "The Last Sin Eater" I have yet to read this book, but an interested in doing so.
I read that book, its good. All her books are good.
Post a Comment