CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Grumpy people

Today at the grocery store Adam almost ran into this old man's cart. Of course I called out to Adam to be careful and apologized to the man, but he just gave me the meanest look. He never even acknowledged that I had apologized and I know he heard me. It was as if he was saying in his mind "What's this little brat doing in my way, kids don't belong in a grocery store, it's only for adults." It makes me wonder whether or not he had any children or grandchildren because it sure didn't seem like he did. I can't imagine someone acting like that who has ever had children. Usually I get a smile and a "My you have your hands full, I remember those days". Those are the older people I like my kids to run into. :D

3 comments:

SonSon said...

Oh I hate that. My son once burned his tongue eating scrambled eggs at a breakfast buffet. He started crying of course and some old lady glared at our table said something about my son needing a spanking and made a loud, meant to be heard comment about how kids were disciplined in her day and what poor parents we were. It was horrible.

Melissa said...

Ugh! sonson, that would make me so mad. A similar thing happened to us one time in a resturant. Mean people suck! Teehee

SonSon said...

Amen to that!