CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Spoiled

Saturday was a rewarding day. Our youth pastor and his wife took all the youth staff workers out for a suprise day get away and spoiled us rotten. The women anyway. It was their way of showing us how much they apprieciated all of us working with the youth. To start the day off we were taken to this green house and were allowed to pick out a beautiful flower to take home. The guys too, Dan picked out an herb (rosemary) instead of a flower of course. Then we went to this cabin in the woods and started the wood burning stove and had our staff meeting. After that is when the real fun began. The guys left to go play disc golf and the girls all stayed in the cabin and a massage therapist from our church donated her time to give all us girls 10 minute massages. It was so awesome. After that we went to a nail salon and all got manicures. It was so wonderful, then to end the day we all had dinner at Mongolian BBQ. It was all paid for as a sign of their apprieciation. I think I speak for all of us that were there when I say, we really felt apprieciated.

4 comments:

Choppzs said...

Wow, that's awesome! I wish I could go out and get a manicure and massage fully paid for! That's great that they gave you a little something back for all the work you do!

SonSon said...

Isn't it great to know what you do is appreciated? That was an excellent thing they did for all of you.

Me said...

Oooooohhh, a massage. That sounds wonderful and I bet it was!!! That's so cool to be that appreciated!

Amie said...

Thats terrific that they did that, you guys work hard all year.