Last weekend we had a grill out with some friends at our house. Adam disappeared for awhile so I knew he must be in the bathroom taking care of business. After several minutes he popped his head out the back door and called at me to come over. I refused because I was talking at the moment and told him I would be there in a sec... Well, apparently he didn't have a sec to wait so he opened the door and came hobbling out with his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He told me he had an accident in his underwear and proceeded to show me the mess. I was so embarrassed for him and rushed him into the house. Everyone was laughing and thought it was so cute. Dan ran into to help him and make sure he wasn't embarrassed and make him understand that he can't just walk out of the house half naked. Our friends who have 3 girls and are expecting their first boy, just two days before our baby girl arrives, said "Well, at least now we know what to expect from boys". I said "Yep, that's a boy for ya!" :D
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL...that is classic! There's something you can tell him about when he's 18 and dating...LOL.
I guess it must be a boy thing, because Olivia never did anything like that. She was always the kind to try and take care of it herself. Now Zachary on the other hand, I can totally see doing something like that so I will be sure to watch for the signs!! Poor guy, he probably was pretty embarrassed!
Elijah does this all the time, I know you have seen it yourself a couple times LOL
Post a Comment