Yesterday Adam said, "By the way...", but before he could continue his thought, Sarah interrupted with, "Hey Adam, did you know that 'by the way...' is what grown ups say? So you're gonna be a daddy soon!" It was so cute, I just had to laugh, apparently this phrase is only to be used by grown-ups and in order for Adam to be a grown-up he has to be a daddy. Kids....gotta love 'em.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so funny when they start to imitate the things they hear us say. Sometimes not so great when you hear the not so good words that they repeat. I remember when Olivia was about 4 she looked at Chris while he was turning the station on the tv (of course she had been watching her cartoons) and she said to him "Daddy, stop it, your pissen me off!" I couldn't help but laugh, because she was so serious, but then I realized they really do absorb everything they hear.
Don't they say the darndest things??? That's so cute!
Post a Comment