CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

5 days until my due date. Nothing new to post. I have an appointment this Wednesday to get checked again, probably to find myself at 1 -3/4 cm dilated. Teehee! Still not holding my breath until I pass Saturday which is my due date. Better start thinking about rubbing that big toe of mine! :D

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

It's getting close!!!! Keep us posted!

Amie said...

Only 3 days now!!! This morning I was telling Miah how I hoped you went into labor on his days off so I can see the baby right away. So, Saturday would be great okay? Pencil that in :D

Melissa said...

Since writing my new post. I have decided to write that date in with permanent marker instead of a pencil :D Dan said that day would be best for him as well or even Friday. Hope it works out that way!