CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 07, 2005

Introducing...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Grace Anne was born Friday, November 4, 2005 @ 11:03 am. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long. Thank you Amie for posting an announcement for me the day Grace was born. Click this link for more pictures of Grace and the rest of the gang. I will get my birth story posted soon. :D

7 comments:

Jamie said...

She is SOOOOOO cute! I love the name Grace too! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She has such sweet, delicate features! Beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby! I am serious. That is one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen. Congratulations!

Amie said...

Sorry about misspelling Anne. I edited my entry to include the e. And as always, she is beautiful!

Choppzs said...

She is a very beautiful baby!! Congratulations to you guys!!

Kari said...

Congratulations! She is precious!

Me said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Beautiful name..LOL. She's just adorable!