CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 16, 2005

A first time for everything

I nursed Grace in an unusual location today. She was hungry and wasn't content with my just holding her so....I sat right down on the floor in the book isle at Meijer and fed her. :D At first I felt kinda awkward, but soon relaxed since this isle is usually empty. Only a few people walked by, but I don't think they noticed a thing. It did work out great that my sister and two nieces were there. I had my cart blocking me on one side while the her girls sat by me on the other side blocking that view. Of course I had a blanket that concealed the whole thing. It was a new experience for me. I have fed my babies while sitting down at a restaurant before, but the whole sitting down on the grocery store floor thing was a whole new ball game, but I figured you gotta do what you gotta do, right? :D Grace was happy!

2 comments:

Amie said...

A babies gotta eat when a babies gotta eat! :D

Choppzs said...

I think it's great that you didn't think twice about nursing her there!! I just get so aggrivated with people who throw fits about nursing mothers in public and say it's "innappropriate" or "gross", or whatever. Come on now, as long as you aren't just letting it hang all over the place for the whole world to see, what's the big deal. Like Amie said, when the baby has to eat, the baby has to eat!!!