CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Seven Sevens

Amie tagged me so hear I go...

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Get my house out of the construction/remodeling phase. *smiling*
2. Learn to cook like a chef.
3. Watch my children grow up.
4. Play with my grandchildren.
5. Live on a farm with farm animals.
6. Travel to another country besides Canada.
7. Read the Bible from cover to cover. (this should actually be further up on my list)

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Keep my floors clean for longer than an hour.
2. Keep my bedroom clean for longer than a day.
3. Sing (this is a copy from Amie's. I wish I could sing).
4. Go to long without eating or I'll have a hypoglycemia attack.
5. Anything life threatening like skydiving, etc...
6. Fit into my size 4 jeans (probably never will again)
7. Talk in front of a group of people without blushing. I'm probably turning red just thinking about it. (this one is exactly the same as Amie's)

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. His lips.
2. His sense of humor.
3. The way he talks.
4. The way he loves me and the children.
5. The way he plays with the kids.
6. His strengths, both physical and mental.
7. His consistency.

Seven things I say often: (the first 5 are copies of Amie's) So true!
1. Stop that!
2. Hang on...
3. Is that how we ask?
4. Get out of the fridge!
5. I can only do one thing at a time.
6. Be quiet!
7. You're not really thirsty if you can't drink water.

Seven books or book series I love:
1. Francine Rivers - The Mark of the Lion Series
2. Francine Rivers- The Last Sin Eater
3. Francine Rivers- Redeeming Love
4. Francine Rivers- Leota's Garden
5. Charlotte Bronte- Jane Eyre
6. Little House on the prairie series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
7. Love Comes Softly/ Canadian West Series' - Janette Oak

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Jane Eyre
2. Luther
3. Peter Pan
4. Phantom of the Opera
5. The Princess Bride
6. Stand by Me
7. Pretty much any 80's comedy/romance

Seven people I want to join in this Seven Sevens meme
I don't know seven people who read my blogs often so, anyone wanting to do it go on ahead :D

0 comments: