Dune Climb...this is the dune I would probably die if I tried to climb up. The kids attempted it, but started back up before they were half-way down. The sand was "hot" that day.
Adam climbing again...everytime we turn around he goes all spiderman on something.
On our bus back from the Sand Dunes with some friends. Jack didn't want his picture taken with me. :( Little turd!
Sarah and Carmin trying to keep warm after playing in the water.
Jack begged me to take this picture of him. LOL He piled on the sand himself and had to get in the "just right" pose before I snapped the pic. "Okay, I'm ready." he said.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
More summer fun
Posted by Melissa at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so funny about Adam going all spiderman! And oh my gosh that picture of sarah and carmin is so cute!!!
Reveal yourself anonymous! Who are you? :D
Wish that we could have been there..
I love that last pic of Jack
Post a Comment