CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Summer fun

Grace's first pose of the day.
Grace packing down the sand around Sarah.
Adam and Nic digging a hole in the sand at the State Park Beach.
Grace and Luke rolling the ball back and forth.
Grace's second pose of the day while balancing on the ball.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! Love Ya! Thats one thing I miss, besides you kids is the beach Bum Summer. Wish I could be there with Ya! I'd be out there everyday!

Melissa said...

Reveal yourself anonymous! Who are you? :D

Anna said...

Looks like a fun time! Cute pics:)

Kaylerbee said...

your joking right? anonymous is me before I got the google account thing down. I'm thinkin you were joking since you put the little smiley guy! :P

Melissa said...

LOL, yeah I kinda figured it was you, hence the smiley guy. Just making sure though. :D

Jill Corwin said...

Love the Pictures...it looks like you guys are having a great summer!