BEFORE
AFTER
That's what happens when all the men in the house want the same hair style. I can't exactly say Ben wanted it, but I know his dad sure did!
Monday, December 24, 2007
The New Ben
Posted by Melissa at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW! I bet it will grow in thicker and faster than if you left it long :D It makes him look older.
What a cute little boy! Did you shave his head??! I have never heard of anyone shaving a newborns hair!LOL
Merry Christmas!
Yeah, we shaved his head. All the boys in the family, including the hubs has their hair shaved. I cried alittle when he first started cutting it, but I like it now. It does make him look older though. Of course his size doesn't help either. My little guy isn't so little anymore so he looks older then he really is.
Looks like a Clark boy! ;D
Wow! I can't believe you shaved his head! He looks so cute either way, hair or not!
Post a Comment