CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why?

Can anyone tell me why is it when you put a cute outfit on your kids it never fails that less then 30 minutes later something spills on, explodes over or stains that cute outfit? There is this cute outfit I keep trying to have Ben wear and every single time and I literally mean every single time I put it on him he ends up with an explosive diaper that requires a full body wash down and a new outfit. I guess I'll have to take his picture in it so I can remember how cute it is on him since he can't wear it all day without an explosion and since he is growing so fast these days he'll probably end up outgrowing it before I get it washed again.






This is not the outfit in question, however it is a cute one. I thought I would share this picture since it looks like he's thinking, "I'm making another poopy mommy and there's about to be an explosion in T-3,2,1...."

4 comments:

Amie said...

hehe, yes that sums up his expression exactly!

Me said...

Gotta love those blow outs :) What a doll!

Dawn said...

Don't know why, but that is exactly what happens. lol! Cute picture. :)

Jamie said...

he's so precious!