So you might be thinking, "Aw cute, look at Ben so wide-eyed and curious what a little sweetheart", but what you don't know is what he's thinking....So here we go...Ben's thought Bubble { " I'm gonna scream my head off mommy if you even dare put me down. Yes I will and I will scream and scream and scream. I will even make my face so red and pretend I'm having trouble breathing so you will rush right over and pick me up. I will act like I am hurt and something is terribly wrong because I know how you worry about me. I will take full advantage of your feelings for me. How you think I'm so cute and you just want to love on me all day. I know you have chores to do, but darn it momma I want to be held. No one else will do but you so don't even think about sending Sarah to pick me up or even daddy. I WANT YOU! You can't sit down when you hold me either, you must be standing up. Walking around would be even better. I wanna see stuff so sometimes I prefer facing outward when you hold me. I will make sure and let you know when I want to turn around. And don't try to lay me down when you think I am sleeping because that is just me testing you and you will surely fail. Don't even try to make me laugh while I'm in my bouncy chair either because it won't work unless you're holding me. It only makes me mad when you do that. You can't trick me! If I start laughing through my cry it's because I'm pulling a fast one on you because I know you will think it's so cute and you may even feel sorry for teasing me so you will pick me up for a squeeze and then I will know I have won!" }
He's a smart one I tell ya! Still think he looks cute? I do..hehehe!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Reminds me of Jonah...maybe it's a 4th boy thing.
He is so cute, and he sure is growing.
You poor thing! I know how hard it is when you have stuff to get done but can't because of the baby! Do you have a sling carrier you could put him in? I found it to be comfortable and Tanner LOVED his. It was all the benefit of being held while my hands were free to clean....or blog....
I actually don't have a sling. I did with Sarah and Adam. I have directions for making one with a straight piece of fabric. I just haven't bought the fabric yet. LOL
Post a Comment