CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yippee!

It is registering 51 degrees here at my house and all I have to say about that is YIPPEE and WHOO HOO!! If I wasn't sick with this stupid stomach bug then I would be outside with the kids doing cartwheels in the sunshine.

Do I dare say that maybe just maybe Spring has finally arrived?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that same thought myself. What an amazing day. Gives me hope that I won't have to sell the kids after all. It's reassuring to know that soon they will be outside a little more, and I will have some SILENCE occasionally!!

Liza said...

It is so beautiful here today! I took Timmy to the store for the first time and I was so afraid he'd freeze w/out the cover on his carseat, but it was so warm outside! So sunny!!

Choppzs said...

Yah for Spring!!!!