Today was Sarah and Adam's first day back to school. Sarah is a fourth grader this year and Adam is a second grader. Tomorrow will be Jack's first day of Kindergarten. Here are their back to school pics. Notice Sarah's new hair cut? I have the same cut only with some layering. We both donated 13 inches each to Locks of Love.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got your hair cut?? I can't wait to see.
I LOVE her haircut. Love, love, love it! I'm sure yours looks as good too.
Sarah is such a pretty girl! I love her haircut too, it really makes her look older! Girly did the same thing, a week before school she decided she wanted to chop her hair. Although she didn't have 13 inches to cut, it was still a good 6! lol
Post a Comment