CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged...Sorta....

Well, not really but Amie said who ever wanted to play can play and since I haven't updated my blog for awhile I decided to play. I am not going to play exactly right because I won't be tagging anyone. Instead I will do as Amie did and anyone who wants to play can play.

6 Unspectacular Quirks {about me}

  1. I LOVE the smell of books. I have to smell any book or magazine I am reading. The pages scent appeal to me.
  2. I also LOVE to feel glossy book pages. They feel nice between my fingers and I usually rub my hands and fingers all over the pages while I am reading.
  3. I have a habit of tearing off the end of the toilet paper in public bathrooms before I take the portion I am to use. I just feel the end might be dirty from the last person who touched it when they ripped off their portion.
  4. I HATE repeditive noises unless I am the one making them, i.e. tapping, clicking, drumming, dripping, pretty much anything that makes the same noise over and over and over again. Even if my kids or husband are clapping or making silly noises. They have learned quickly of my adversion to repeditive things.
  5. I shake the milk before I pour it into my cereal, for some reason it's not the same unless it's foamy.
  6. I have feelings for inadement objects so in the past when we've sold our cars or houses I felt like they were sad thinking we didn't want them anymore. I would have to say goodbye when we left.

Well that's all for now. Weird huh? I may be a little more then crazy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person who felt sad for their objects. LOL
Phew. I am not crazy. Or at least if I am, I know you're with me!!

And just for the record when I look at houses I think I see their face with the windows and front door. :)

Amie said...

I remember when we traded in our first car, I felt so bad leaving it sitting there on the lot.

Dana said...

I was like that with my cars....I would even name them. Well, the ones I deemed worthy of names. They had to have character to be named by me. My current vehicle shall remain nameless. It is far to common in a far too practical color. It was purchased merely out of necessity.

Me said...

LOL--I shake my milk :)

Dawn said...

I shake milk too. :) Is that weird? I didn't realize. lol!

Liza said...

#6 is so me!! i feel sad for things i lost and places i used to live. i always dream about my old houses and cars and stuff like that.