CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Offically in the two weeks...

Well, as the title stated I am offically in the two weeks portion of my pregnancy. I just had my last monthly appointment with my mid-wife yesterday and all checked out great. Now I start the appointments every two weeks, then down to once a week up until the baby is born. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I mean I still have a ways to wait yet and I am no where near the "count down", but I am already 7 months pregnant! It seems like yesterday I was squinting to see a big fat positive test result. We still haven't decided on a name yet and so the saga continues...But like I mentioned before everything checked out great at my appointment yesterday. I am growing like I should and the doctor was suprised at how well she could make out babies parts. She showed me where she felt the head and arms and legs. It was incredible even though every part I felt, felt exactly the same. So I guess since baby seems to be healthy at this point in time as far as we can tell, we shall worry about the name later. I am sure it will come to us and we will finally agree like we did with the other three. Another hurdle I must face comes tomorrow morning in the form of a 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test. Since I didn't pass my 1 hour with flying colors I must subject my health to the 3 hour nightmare. It isn't so much drinking the "orange pop" in five minutes part that bothers me. It's the waiting to have your blood drawn part. I was bored out of my mind with the 1 hour and now I must return to sit in the waiting area for 3 hours and get my blood drawn every hour. But since I don't want to push out a 15 pound baby, that would most definetly be the case if I had Gestational Diabetes and left it untreated, I will grin a bare it. I've got my Voice in the Wind book by Francine Rivers to bring tomorrow to help pass the time. So I'm off...

0 comments: