Well, today is my offical due date, but of course I am here blogging that I am still here. I know, I know, I still have the rest of the day, but after last night with some contractions every 10 minutes, I started to get excited and thought maybe I would have her in my arms in the morning. Well it's the morning and she's not in my arms, in fact she is still comfortable in my belly kicking the crap out of me. I was going to try and stick to my "not going to hold my breath until after saturday" statement but I just don't think I can do that anymore. After being up for several hours last night and finally calling the midwife to ask a couple of questions we decided that I should wait until my contractions were five minutes apart to come in and get checked. So what happens? The contractions never make it to five minutes and I fall asleep. I figured as much since the contractions I was having were probably just strong Braxton Hicks at best. I mean, I know they were contractions but they weren't the real shocker ones I am use to that tell me that I am really in labor. So I will sit here holding my breath until she arrives. Hopefully I won't have to wait that long I don't think I can handle it. I am getting really excited for her to be born and I just can't help it! :D
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's Saturday, now you can hold your breath :D Have you even made it to your due date before? Wasn't Jack one day late?
Actually it was Sarah that was one day late. Jack was one day early and Adam was eight days early.
Thats girls for you, always fashionably late :D
I hope to not see you on here tomorrow :)
Us ladies....we're all so high maintenance :)
Well it's Monday, I hope you have had her!! Hope to hear something soon!!
Post a Comment