CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

**Sigh**

Still here! Just a quick update for anyone checking up on me. Nothing happening yet, but hopefully soon! I am now 40 wks 2 days. Which I can't complain too much since I have friends who have gone way over that mark. We shall see! :D I have started holding my breath already though!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

What friends could you be talking about? LOL

Melissa said...

I guess I should have edited that you include of course YOU, Andrea and Erica...just to name a few. LOL :D

Choppzs said...

Me, Me, Me!! lol I am keeping an eye on you too!! lol I went 3 days over my due date with Zachary and I was so uncomfortable that I wanted to strangle someone!! I hope she decides to show up soon for you!!! Keep us posted once again!!